Seriously, how often have you thought
"If Dad's Life was a movie, he'd be writing an award acceptance speech!"?
But long-form journaling can be intimidating, feel time-consuming, and even overwhelming when you don't know where to start.
THAT GOES IN THE MOVIE! - DAD Life Edition Journal (that's not a traditional journal) is the perfect way to record those moments like scenes in a movie. Every section is guided so there isn't any "where do I even begin?".
Yet, each dad (or kids of dad) has a unique story filled with chapters of experiences; and they're often ones families would want to remember and retell for those great "remember when...?" moments. THIS BOOK will give families just that.
IDEAS for ways to use this book:
- Dad, For yourself and your own stories
- Gift for the dads and like-a-dads in your life
- Gift with a few memories listed in the "Brainstorm" section
- For you or you and your siblings to write scenes and gift the complete book to your dad
- Collaborate together during a "family night" to write scenes.
Can you imagine the laughter and shouts of "That's not how I remember it!" while recalling and writing and then again reliving it when you read it later?
Reflecting on these moments allows you and others to see the lighter side of life, improves moods, releases stress, strengthens relationships, and fills you with gratitude and positivity.
- 8.5" x 8.5" square
- Glossy Paperback
- 36 Interior Pages
- Contains 8 scenes (each scene is 4 pages)
- Includes a guide on how to use this book along with prompts for inspiration
Copyright by Suire Suite Phil4, LLC - Xenia Box parent company