Seriously, how often have you thought
"If our crazy family life was a movie...."?
But long-form journaling can be intimidating, feel time-consuming, and even overwhelming when you don't know where to start.
THAT GOES IN THE MOVIE! - Family Edition Journal (that's not a traditional journal) is the perfect way to record those moments like scenes in a movie. Every section is guided so there isn't any "where do I even begin?".
Yet, each Family has a unique story filled with chapters of experiences; and they're often ones families would want to remember and retell for those great "remember when...?" moments. THIS BOOK will give families just that.
IDEAS for ways to use this book:
- For yourself and your own stories
- Gift for other families
- Gift with a few memories listed in the "Brainstorm" section
- For you or you and your siblings to write scenes and gift the complete book to your parents
- Collaborate together during a "family night" to write scenes.
Can you imagine the laughter and shouts of "That's not how I remember it!" while recalling and writing and then again reliving it when you read it later?
Reflecting on these moments allows you and others to see the lighter side of life, improves moods, releases stress, strengthens relationships, and fills you with gratitude and positivity.
- 8.5" x 8.5" square
- Glossy Paperback
- 36 Interior Pages
- Contains 8 scenes (each scene is 4 pages)
- Includes a guide on how to use this book along with prompts for inspiration
Copyright by Suire Suite Phil4, LLC - Xenia Box parent company