- Seeing herself in the mirror before the processional music starts.
- The multi-generational "getting ready" ritual shared with female friends and family members.
- Unanticipated snags and mishaps.
- The bittersweet realization that marriage means saying good-bye to an old way of life and welcoming a new one.
- Feeling so sexy on her wedding night!
The Bride Revealed illuminates and celebrates all these aspects of the bridal mystique in striking black-and-white photographs and quotes from contemporary brides.
"With both a push-up bra and a body shaper, I was wrapped up tighter than a bull's ass at fly time," is one woman's irreverent observation. Another remembers her brother's poignant advice to take it slow. "Make sure you look at everybody. And let them look at you. When will you ever gather so many people who love you so much? It can go by so fast."
The Bride Revealed is an ideal shower gift that will become a bride's treasured keepsake.
Signed by the author
Hardcover 7.5” x 7.5” 80 Pages